Maryland Mensa is all about building the vibrant, engaging community you deserve. Nowhere is that more evident than online, where you can connect via an ever-growing number of online fora and opportunities.
- The Maryland Mensa Facebook Page. For individuals that want to learn more about Maryland Mensa, testing dates, and upcoming activities, the Maryland Mensa Facebook Page is a great way to connect and learn more about Maryland Mensa.
- The Maryland Mensa Facebook Group. For current members of Mensa, the Maryland Mensa Facebook Group serves as a central meeting place for our membership from the West Virginia border to the Eastern Shore and everywhere in between. We have contests, share interesting information from around the web, and have a lot of fun getting to know each other.
- The Maryland Mensa LinkedIn Group. You pay your dues, now make the Mensa name work for you by joining the Maryland Mensa LinkedIn Group where you can network with other Maryland Mensans and all of the professional opportunities they represent!
- @Maryland Mensa. Yes! We’re even on Twitter! Follow us for all the latest news from Maryland Mensa’s leadership in addition to fun tidbits that we find in our feed and pass along.
- Maryland Mensa’s Gifted Youth Program Facebook Page. Do you have children under the age of 18? If so, like our Gifted Youth Program Facebook Page to keep up-to-date on all the great activities we offer, resources about gifted education, and information about our latest programs.
- BRIGHT. Coming Soon. For the parents of our Young Mensans, we offer a secret Facebook Group full of resources and opportunities to connect with our gifted youth program and other parents of similarly gifted youth.